Production-ready, office-friendly black-and-white device.
Walk-up simplicity meets production-level capability in one compact device.
It’s a copier. It’s a scanner. It’s a full-featured press, capable of production-level performance. Meet the PrimeLink® B9100 Series—the incredibly reliable, endlessly configurable family of black-and-white printers from Xerox.
THE PRIME ADVANTAGE
The Xerox® PrimeLink® B9100 Series Copier/ Printer is designed to support modern office workgroups and in-plant print shops with the widest breadth of capabilities on the market.
- A compact, high-performance device, small enough to place near your workgroup—but configurable enough to handle a full range of black-and-white applications.
- A fast single-pass, dual-head color scanner copies or converts pages to widely used digital formats at speeds up to 270 images per minute (ipm).
- Access to Xerox App Gallery right from the user interface, where you’ll find cloud-connected apps to automate complex, time-consuming tasks for business, education, healthcare, and more.
- Easy-to-use Xerox® Integrated Copy/Print Server for touchscreen control of copy, scan, and pro-level print functions.• Optional: Xerox® EX B9100 Series Print Server powered by Fiery® provides increased efficiency, automation, advanced job setup, and other performance-boosting features to help you get more done faster.
• Integrated security features at the machine and over the network ensure data safety and compliance with strict, industry-specific standards like HIPAA and FIPS 140-2.
Opportunities are endless with PrimeLink®. The same technologies that drive image quality and reliability in Xerox® Production Presses are adapted to its compact footprint.
• Xerox-developed VCSEL print technology uses 32 lasers to produce true high-definition (2400 x 2400 dpi) text
and images, consistent print densities, and neutral grays.
• Our new EA-Eco LGK toner produces rich blacks, more consistent, smoother shades of gray, and better readability with its low-gloss matte finish.
• Under-the-hood monitoring and automated toner density adjustments with our Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for defect-free output.
• Automated technologies keep sheets on track at high speeds—even with heavier, lighter, or longer stocks—reducing jams and ensuring output accuracy.
• Save profiles for future use with the same stocks.
• Digital Image Registration Control Technology (IReCT) measures each sheet position as it runs through the printer— making precise corrections digitally in real-time for ultra-high precision registration.
With a full range of feeding, stacking, and finishing options, PrimeLink® takes you anywhere—from office to entry-level production and beyond.
• Insert color covers, pages, and other pre- printed materials post-print, pre-finishing for added application variety and productivity.
• Print everything from polyester vinyl window clings to extra-long-sheet (XLS) banners, book jackets, calendars, and more up to 26″/660 mm in length.
There are no reviews yet.