Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Care
We would like to let you all know that Preston Office Solutions will remain open for business to assist you in your business needs. However, given the current health crisis we are facing, we have implemented protocols to not only help keep you healthy and safe, but also our own staff and service technicians. Until further notice the following service and safety precautions procedures will be in place:
- Proactive preventative maintenance visits initiated by Preston Office Solutions to customer locations will be temporarily discontinued until April 30, 2020.
- If you need immediate service, we will first try to correct the situation via phone support.
- If your issues persists we will dispatch on-site service. However, we will implement the following protocols:
- If your business is deemed essential (such as a healthcare facility) as defined by federal statute, you will be given first priority and we will follow all provided guidelines to prevent spread of the virus. We will request guidelines in writing and expect that your business is also following said guidelines to protect our employees.
- If your business is not federally designated as essential, we will provide on-site services but we may request doing so when fewer employees are present, preferably just one employee, to allow access to the equipment.
These policies are fluid as the situation is constantly changing.
It is our intention to be conscientious to everyone’s needs and do our best to support our local, state, and national leaders as they do their best to flatten the curve and lower the risk to all.
Relocating Your Business to a Home Office
If you need equipment for your office or need to establish employees in a home office with printing and scanning capability, please contact us.We can accommodate most requests including arrangements for installation in the home office.
Preston Office Solutions