XEROX™ WORKCENTRE™ 7830/7835/7845/7855
(MID/LARGE BUSINESS COLOR)
Feature-rich color print/copy/scan/fax
- SPEEDS – Prints and Copies:
WorkCentre 7830 up to 30 pages per minute
WorkCentre 7835 up to 35 pages per minute
WorkCentre 7845 up to 45 pages per minute
WorkCentre 7855 up to 55 pages per minute
- PAPER SIZES – Scans, Copies and Faxes up to 11”x17” sheets or paper
- PRINT SIZE – Prints up to 12.6”x19” paper (11×17 full bleed)
- SCAN & PRINT TO AND FROM A USB – walk-up printing/scanning
- SIMPLE SCAN FUNCTIONALITY – ONE TOUCH scanning made easy: Scan to email, network folder, desktop, etc….
- COLOR SCANNING – Color scanning is a standard feature.
- AUTOMATIC TWO SIDED – Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying/scanning
- DOCUMENT FEEDER – 130-sheet SINGLE PASS DUPLEX automatic document feeder
- EASY TO USE – Easy-to-use 8.5″ Color touch-screen control panel with alphanumeric keypad and function buttons
- PAPER SUPPLY – Typically equipped with: Two – 550 Sheets paper trays along with the 2,000 sheet (8.5×11) tandem tray
- FINISHING OPTIONS – Multiple Finishers available that include Hole Punch and Booklet Making features
- LOW COST PRINTING – Extremely competitive cost per page program: Includes all toner, parts and labor
- PEACE OF MIND – All Xerox models include the Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
The 7800 Series is one of our most popular-selling color units. With a wide variety of speeds and affordable price points, these devices fit into any office that requires high-quality color, reliability, and print volumes between 3,000 pages and 50,000 pages per month of mixed black-and-white and color documents. We have recommended the 7800 Series machines to many businesses including real estate brokerages, engineering firms, developers, property managers, churches, legal firms, medical offices, and manufacturing companies. We have also replaced several of our customer’s competing-brand models with the Xerox 7800 Series. Our customers throughout Southern Utah and Southern Nevada unanimously agree that the Xerox7800 Series are some of the best machines on the market.