What is MPS – Managed Print Services?
Managed Print Services or MPS is a great solution for offices paying the high cost of service and toner. Managed Print Services allows you to pay for only what you use, with the cost of toner and service built in! Your cost is based on a per sheet volume. Which helps you save money! MPS also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
- A cost-effective and convenient way to pay for your printer or copier device.
- Involves a simple plan which covers all of your needs including the hardware, consumables, and service over a contracted period with no upfront capital.
- Let us find a custom solution for your business to increase efficiency, decrease waste and cost.
- Find out what you are really spending on your printing.
- Let us take care of your toner and repair issues, and lower your costs at the same time.
- Cost Control and Easy Budgeting
- Convenience – Single source billing and automatic consumable replenishment
- Peace Of Mind – On site service and repair. Preventative maintenance
How the analysis works
- The analysis is free and takes only 15 minutes of your time.
- Installation of integrated reporting tool that delivers concrete, actionable guidelines for complete alignment of all technology and business process initiative.
- A free report of the total cost of ownership of all print technology.
- Initial Meeting – Quick overview of the assessment.
- Install Xerox Device Agent – Integrated Reporting Tool delivers concrete data of all print technology (IT Department)
- Physical Walk Through 1 – Inventory of all assets, record asset usage, and Interview end-users.
- Capture Cost Data – Understand the current total cost of ownership (CFO/Controller)
- Physical Walk Through 2 (approximately 30 days later) – Inventory of all assets and record asset usage.
- Present Solution – 15 minute meeting analyzing date, validating data, and presenting a solution.
- After a solution is implemented we will provide ongoing reviews that will allow us to continue to optimize your print technology and control costs.
Contact Preston Office Solutions TODAY!